6. The purpose of the written agreement is to determine the rights and obligations of both the recipient of the support funding and the one giving the support funding.
7. UTSU’s responsibility is to allocate the necessary sum of money to the recipient of the support funding. The support fund’s upper limit per project is approximately 100 euros, in order for UTSU to be able to support as many endeavours as possible in the different units in a reasonable scope. The goal is to avoid the capability of allocating funding only to a single bigger project.
8. The allocated money has to be used only in accordance with its intended purpose, which is to implement the project of the application. UTSU has the right to demand the return of the amount of money that wasn’t used in accordance with the application’s intended purpose.
9. The recipient of the support funding will receive money for the project on the basis of receipts retroactively or on the basis of invoices.
10. In case of questions it is possible to contact the University of Tartu Student Union Board.
11. In the implementation of the project, UTSU asks to be referenced to as a token of gratitude in the agreed upon location (e.g. the student representative body’s website, Facebook etc).
12. The Board’s development fund capacity and upper limit will be reviewed at the beginning of each semester according to the monetary capability of the student union.